Whilst some of us love cooking and experimenting with new recipe creations, most of us have a busy schedule that doesn’t allow us to be spending hours in the kitchen.
If you’re one of the busy bees who still like to eat healthily and get all your macros in, whilst staying on a budget, this one is for you.
Yep, I meant it, it takes less than 5 minutes to make this. Set a timer, and let’s go!
- Boil the potatoes (or use leftover).
- Dice onion and fry with the oil in the pan.
- Add the whole block of tofu into the pan and mash with a fork (alternatively, tear the block into smaller chunks by hand).
- Give it a quick toss and add spices to taste.
- Add coconut cream and your greens of choice.
- Then add a bite-sized boiled potato to the pan, and give it another quick toss.
If desired you could add any vegetables or green you have in the fridge to the pan. I find any leafy greens work super well in this dish.
Serve the scramble in a bowl or plate and top with the avocado and pumpkin seeds for an extra crunch.
- 200g tofu (firm)
- One potato
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 2-handful fresh or frozen spinach or other greens
- Spices: turmeric, black pepper, sweet paprika, dried rosemary, salt
- 1/2 avocado
- 1tbsp pumpkin seeds
Macros: 740kcal – 27g P – 50g F – 41g C